Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My review on the book Motor City Muscle by Mike Mueller

The title of the book is Motor City Muscle. The author is Mike Mueller. The date the book was published was in 1997. In this book it talks about muscle cars and how they got the name muscle cars. It starts out talking about the very first muscle car and it keeps going up by year and ends at all the new cars and how they have changed over the years. I liked how the book told about all the generations of muscle cars, how it started and how they keep improving them for today. I think this is a great book but I think they could have told more about the cars and the differences they had. I would recommend this book to anyone that likes muscle cars or wants to find out more about the muscle car’s history.

 by Zach Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment